How To: Yoga Coffee Mug - Learn Yoga Poses While You Drink Your Coffee - Includes a Yoga Mat Coaster and Comes in a Fun Gift Box - by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Brand:The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Department:Health | Fitness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.99
as of 5/23/2017 18:30 EDT details
- You Save: $0.96 (6%)
- Sales Rank:23,037
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 4.3 x 4.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-3 weeks
- Yoga How-to mug shows postures for each of your chakras, as well as the Sun Salutation. Yoga mat coaster included!
- 12 oz. mug. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- From the Unemployed Philosophers Guild. Don't worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We're a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver. For whatever you need, we have presents of mind.
Brought to You by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
The origins of the Unemployed Philosophers Guild are shrouded in mystery. Some accounts trace the Guild's birth to Athens in the latter half of the 4th century BCE. Allegedly, several lesser philosophers grew weary of the endless Socratic dialogue endemic in their trade and turned to crafting household implements and playthings. (Hence the assertions that Socrates quaffed his hemlock poison from a Guild-designed chalice, though vigorous debate surrounds the question of whether it was a "disappearing" chalice.)
Others argue that the UPG dates from the High Middle Ages, when the Philosophers Guild entered the world of commerce by selling bawdy pamphlets to pilgrims facing long lines for the restroom. Business boomed until 1211 when Pope Innocent III condemned the publications. Not surprisingly, this led to increased sales, even as half our membership was burned at the stake.
More recently, revisionist historians have pinpointed the birth of the Guild to the time it was still cool to live in New York City's Lower East Side. Two brothers turned their inner creativity and love of paying rent towards fulfilling the people's needs for finger puppets, warm slippers, coffee cups, and cracking up at stuff.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.