Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Buy New: $14.90
as of 5/23/2017 16:46 EDT details
- Seller:Jane Adams, Yoga for Seniors
- Sales Rank:104
- Format:NTSC, Color
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Running Time:192 Minutes
- Genre:Exercise & Fitness
- Rating:G (General Audience)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.3
- Publication Date:2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Learn to practice over 100 yoga poses safely and effectively
- 7 completely different yoga sequences, each 18 - 34 minutes long
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park
- Clear instructions and demonstrations, perfect for beginners
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance and overall feeling of wellness.
Practice yoga with the grandeur & beauty of Glacier National Park! This DVD was developed especially for mid-lifers (40's to 70's), to increase strength and flexibility, balance, posture and grace of movement, and create a more relaxed body and mind. Includes 3 sequences designed for specific times of the day: A Morning Practice (18 minutes) to awaken and energize your whole body with easy standing movements; Mid-day Relief from Desk & Computer Work (19 minutes); and a Relaxing Evening Practice (29 minutes) to help you unwind and sleep better. Also includes 3 targeted practices to address specific needs of mid-life: Improving Balance (22 minutes), Core Strength and Flexibility (34 minutes), and Standing Poses for leg and hip flexibility (23 minutes). Also included is a relaxing Full-Body Practice done lying on your back, perfect when you need an effective but gentle practice (34 minutes), and a wonderful guided relaxation (8 minutes). You'll learn to practice over 100 yoga poses safely and effectively with these 7 completely different routines. The poses flow seamlessly one to another at an easy-to-follow pace to make the most of your time. Designed & taught by Jane Adams, RYT 500, a yoga practitioner since 1976 who specializes in yoga for healthy ageing. Clear instruction & demonstrations make this perfect for beginners.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.